- To eradicate poverty by providing opportunities such as integration of rural poverty and agricultural development issues. To develop a production system through wholistic farming that helps sustain the health of the ecosystem- people, soil and natural resources.
- To establish a nationwide earnest for adoption of the cow based economy system for rural empowerment by complete inter dependence of a locality on its internal resources.
- To focus on its serious implementation with a view to emphasize return of vast millions to the villages, providing them housing, employment and health through sustainable farming, essential nourishment from cow milk and natural produce, cow urine medicinal usages, bullock transporting and ploughing utility, bio dung gas/ electricity generation and bio dung/ urine fertilizer and pesticides usages at the cost of cow feed on the left over stalks of the cereal crops.
- To encourage entrepreneurial activities by supporting microcredit lending schemes, empowering individual households and generating farm and non-farm employment opportunities.
- To assist to develop community cattle breeding farms to generate huge numbers of high milk yielding indigenous cows.
- To establish food processing facilities for improving value and to make traditional Indian food available in urban / overseas markets
- To implement integrated watershed project with integrated genetic and organic resource management to reduce land degradation, to increase groundwater availability.
- To encourage research technology of continuous growing of hydroponic fodder and development of seeds of high yielding varieties of fodder crops and pasture grasses/legumes.
- To encourage agri-tourism for urban and foreign tourist.